- PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
- AUTO ALL STAR agrees to comply with the Policy.
- Users accept that this Policy may be modified by AUTO ALL STAR at any time and without prior notice and are bound to such modifications; therefore, AUTO ALL STAR recommends that Users regularly consult this Policy.
- AUTOMATICALLY EXCHANGED INFORMATION
Each time a User accesses the Website, an exchange of information takes place, automatically, between the Website, his computer and AUTO ALL STAR’s servers. This exchange is necessary for the server to transmit a compatible file with the computer equipment used by the User.
The following information is exchanged:
- the identification of the internet services provider of the User;
- the IP address of the User;
- The type of web browser (for example: Firefox, Explorer) and operating system (for example: Windows, Mac OS) being used by the User;
- The pages being consulted by the User;
- The date and time at which the User access the Website;
- The referring website, if the User access this Website via another site;
Most of the automatically exchanged data between computers do not allow identifying the User. It is collected for the sole purpose of meeting the technological requirements of web browsing and is only used for the purposes mentioned in this Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY AUTO ALL STAR
We collect the following information:
- Last name;
- First name;
- Postal code;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Occupation, including the phone number of the User’s employer and the User’s hiring date;
- Any other personal information needed for the provision of the services.
The personal information is collected by means through forms (including the loan application form on the Website) and through the interactivity established between the User and our Website.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Cookies are used to simplify browsing on the Website. These cookies do not collect Users personal information. A User may at any time set his or her browser to block cookies. However, this action may deprive the User of certain features of the Website.
When using a public computer or sharing a computer, AUTO ALL STAR recommends that the User ensure that he or she leaves no trace of its activity before ending a browsing session.
- PERSONNAL INFORMATION
- Collection of personal information
The Website does not include any technology that could be used to collect personal information from the User without his or her consent. Users are free to use the Website, without their personal information being collected automatically, subject to the provision set forth in this Policy.Indeed, subject to the provision set forth in this Policy, no personal information is collected without the User’s prior consent. The only personal information that AUTO ALL STAR may collect is information that is provided voluntarily by the User to AUTO ALL STAR or in accordance with this Policy. In order to be able to provide a requested service by a User, open an account or comply with legal requirements, AUTO ALL STAR reserves the right to request personal information or supporting documents from the User.
- Use of personal information
Personal information is processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (hyperlink: http://www.legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/P-39.1).
Personal information is used by AUTO ALL STAR only as prescribed by law. This means that, except as prescribed by law, AUTO ALL STAR will seek the User’s consent prior to making any use of information concerning said User for purposes other than those for which the information was originally disclosed, or for purposes other than those provided for in this Policy or in the law.
Personal information is accessible to AUTO ALL STAR’s employees, as such information is necessary to performance their duties. Personal information provided by the User may be used by AUTO ALL STAR for the following purposes:
- To verify the age and the place of residence;
- To provide the services requested by the User;
- To verify whether the User is complying with the terms of requested services and the law;
- To compile statistics;
- Follow up on a User’s loan request, complete the loan approval process according to AUTO ALL STAR’s policies;
- Transmit information and promotional offers (provided that the User can at any time unsubscribe by sending a request to this effect to AUTO ALL STAR), as provided under section 11 of this Policy;
- Improve the management of the Website (presentation, organization);
- Improve our services and personalize reception terminal;
- Create personalized consumption profiles;
- Track orders;
- Exercise its rights against any User, within the limits permitted by law, including the transfer of personal information to any collection agency;
- Develop artificial intelligence to facilitate the providing of the services and debt recovery.
AUTO ALL STAR does business with partners with whom the Users’ personal information may be shared, free of charge, for promotional purposes. In this event, AUTO ALL STAR will ensure that any partner with whom such personal information is shared is bound to AUTO ALL STAR by a confidentiality agreement regarding the treatment of such personal information, which will be at least equivalent to the provisions of this Policy.
- Release of personal information
AUTO ALL STAR may release personal information when so required by law or by a directive from a competent authority.AUTO ALL STAR may also release personal information to services providers, if necessary for the provision of its services.
- Conservation and destruction of personal information
AUTO ALL STAR applies the appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of personal information of the Users and, in particular, uses the following measures:
- SSL Protocols (Secure Sockets Layer);
- Acces management – the access is limited to the concerned individuals;
- Network monitoring software;
- Development of digital certificates;
- Login / Passwords;
In addition, AUTO ALL STAR’s privacy commitments regarding the protection of personal information, meet the requirements of the following program: SSL Certificate.Personal information is kept by AUTO ALL STAR only for the time necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. For more information on the length of time that we retain personal information, you may contact AUTO ALL STAR as provided under section 11 of this Policy.
- Right of access and correction
Any User has the right to access his personal information held by AUTO ALL STAR that concerns him or her. If any information is incorrect, incomplete or ambiguous, the User may request in writing a correction of this information. In order to access personal information held by AUTO ALL STAR, a request must be made, by contacting AUTO ALL STAR as provided in this Policy.
To that end, AUTO ALL STAR complies with section 19 of the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (Quebec):
section 19: Every person carrying on an enterprise having as its object the lending of money, who consults credit reports or recommendations as to the solvency of natural persons prepared by a personal information agent, must inform such persons of their right of access and rectification in relation to the file held by the agent and indicate to them the manner in which and the place where they may have access to the reports or recommendations and cause them to be rectified, where necessary.
The person carrying on such an enterprise must communicate to a natural person, on request, the content of any credit report or recommendation he has consulted for the purpose of making a decision concerning the person.
- Withdrawal and opposition rights
We commit to offer you withdrawal and opposition rights in regard of your personal information, subject to AUTO ALL STAR’s rights to use personal information as provided in this Policy and in the law.The right of opposition is understood as the possibility offered to the Users to refuse to have their personal information used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection. However, the User understands that by exercising this right may make AUTO ALL STAR not able to render his services, and in this case AUTO ALL STAR, reserves the right to not render its services, without any liability.
- HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Information exchanged by intermediary of these websites is not subject to this Policy; therefore, we advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies that apply to said websites.
In the event of discrepancy between the French and the English versions of the Website, in particular in this Policy, the French version shall prevail.
- PRIORITY OF CONTRACTS
Any provision of any contract or specific agreement between AUTO ALL STAR and you that is not consistent with the provisions of this Policy or the provisions of AUTO ALL STAR’s terms and conditions will take precedence over the provisions of this Policy or the provisions of AUTO ALL STAR’s terms and conditions.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information regarding the Policy, or for any other inquiry or question, the User may contact AUTO ALL STAR by phone, email or by mail.
By Phone: 1-888-350-0106
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 7750, Cousineau Blvd., suite 204, in the city of Saint-Hubert, province of Quebec, J3Z 0C8.
Section of the website: https://autoallstar.ca/en/contact-us/